16 January 2013

Shout Out to my Favorite Blogger!!

Of all the blogs I've followed over the past few years, there is only one that constantly has me coming back. I never miss a post. thehandmadehome.net is an awesome blog about home improvement in all aspects of your life. They've recently come out with an e-book that shares a lot of their awesome handy workmanship skills with pictures, tips, and step-by-step tutorials. With every post they make me feel like I can do anything in my home that I dream to do.

They have recently come out with a blog series called "The Lazy Gal's Survival Guide to Better Housekeeping". In one of her first posts in this series she said, "How freeing that must feel to attain not perfection, but simplicity." I thought that was beautifully stated and decided to make a little printable to share.


I know I don't have very many followers. This post was mainly an opportunity for me to say how awesome and inspiring Ashley and Jamin are and to share the printable with them. Thanks y'all!




2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome Sam, how fun!! LOVE the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came from the handmade home; thank you so much! I am going to print that and display it!

    ReplyDelete