29 January 2010

New Projects and Past Events

As I looked through my pictures on my phone I remembered that I wanted to mention some projects I've been working on for Liz AND I wanted to mention our fun weekend in Ogden.

First, I saw some pictures of some cute kitchen things and decided that I wanted to make a recipe box and a decorative sign thing for Liz's kitchen, so I got started. I've finished the recipe box (except for maybe a few more recipes to add). The sign is still in the making. So far I have the utensils and hooks painted. If you see the picture, you may be able to see what I have in mind. On the spoons with have the phrase "my Nook." It'll be pretty darn cute. Also I'm making a board on an easel to place her recipe card when she's cooking. I'm making that out of the cutting board in the 3rd picture. So, here are those.






So for the long weekend this January we went to Ogden to see family, and we were lucky enough to spend Saturday evening with the nieces and nephews. We played Cowboys and Indians with both a fort and a tee-pee made by yours truly. We also gave baths, ate food, and watched a movie. It was all fun. Here are some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment