12 March 2010

Take me home tonight... be my little baby!

Earlier this week I went to D.I. and got two pots...among other things...because they were cheap and interesting. I was hoping to use them in the decoration process of Derek's birthday dinner. Well, today I found a way to use them. Derek and I bought two plants at the MC, and I believe they will look awesome in our awesome plant holders.


ALSO at D.I. I got a small bag of about 5 pairs of earrings for only $3.00. "But you can't wear earrings," you say? They are very ugly, awesome earrings. I have to wear them. I'm cleaning and sanitizing both the earrings and my ears... wearing them with care because they're THAT incredible.


The auto mechanic students here at BYU-Idaho finally gave us a call saying they could take Ol' Bess (our Honda CRV) and diagnose a problem. Derek took it at two, and so far the spark plugs, fuel injector, and something else is fine. They're looking at something else, and we're just hoping they can get it taken care of in the next half hour. Probably not. THEREFORE, our Friday night plans are postponed, and we just might walk home from school...which will actually be great because it's a nice day outside. We may spend some time at Porter Park swinging and playing on the playground equipment.


Something that is interesting to me is the fact that I have no "blog-followers." It's kind of sad and tugs at my confidence and worth every now and then. (Only a little) I know TWO people that read it but aren't following me. I FOLLOW YOU. Yes, this is my shout out/guilt trip. :) Just push the "FOLLOW" button on my page- you'll get updated on your Blogger Dashboard, and I'll feel like I have friends who think my ramblings aren't in vain. Honestly, it doesn't hurt that bad... but it could...soon. :)

Umm, so here's a list of things I get to do over the next 3 weeks:

.pick up my recital dress
.take picture for poster
.design poster for recital and get printed
.design program for recital and get printed
.practice...a lot
.go to Ogden for our new niece's blessing
.celebrate Derek's birthday all day via cooking and transforming our living room
.figure our where all our guests are going to stay Friday, April 2
.prepare our apartment for a buttload of guests
.possibly file taxes
.STAY EXCITED about the near-future events! (DONE!)

I'm not even going to list off the things Derek needs to do over the next few weeks. He has a lot of school and work. He kicks butt. The end.

1 comment:

  1. ok... a couple of things. first, FILE YOUR TAXES NOW!!!!! second... I finally found the "follow" button. third... mom and I can share a room if necessary at yours or jackie's (I am speaking for us both- without her being present). fourth- take a deep breath, and relax! We love you and you will do a phenomenal job!

    ReplyDelete