25 April 2010

...and NOW a word from our sponsors

So, I got an e-mail asking me to do a review on my blog of the coupon website CouponChief.com. I frequently check out couponmom.com, so I already had a standard to go by. I figured Coupon Chief was the same thing. Boy was I wrong! Honestly if it wasn't impressive, I just wasn't going to do a review.

So, coupon chief is different than couponmom.com & coupons.com because it focuses on individual stores. So if you're shopping online or about to go to a store, I'd check this place out. There is a search engine to search for a particular store & there is also an A-Z index of every store they work with. I was surprised that they had many exclusively online stores like anthropologie.com and modcloth.com. And I was super impressed when I saw that they feature Airlines coupons as well. Their A-Z index is LONG and full of almost anything you can think of. It has my favorite sites and stores. So now I'm going to make a list of stores they feature BEYOND target and wal-mart.

furniture stores
airlines
online stores
home improvement stores
restaurants
academic & business distributing
computers
Disney!
hotels
car rental
movies
flowers
feet/shoes
cameras
fitness

Like I said, I'm impressed. Check it out. I'm totally psyched about this new-found treasure!

2 comments: