23 April 2010

"Happy bEARTHday!" ~Liz

Yesterday was my BIRTHDAY! And it was a fun one. I exercised in the morning. The weather is nice, so I have more energy and a stronger desire to lose a little of that flub that has congregated around my tummy over the past year or so.

I went to lunch with Leigh-Ann... Craigo's lunch buffet. Soo good. Soo much food. We didn't indulge too much, so I don't feel like the exercising was in vain. At the last minute we decided to head to Idaho Falls, and I bought a really cute raincoat. Now Leigh-Ann and I both have cute Spring coats that us want to strut around with puckered lips- constantly photo ready!

Derek took me to see Disney's Oceans...AWESOME! Now I want to watch Earth (didn't get a chance to) The movie wasn't playing in Rexburg, so we had to go to Idaho Falls.

That only meant that we had fast food for dinner instead of somewhere nice-ish. We stuffed Taco Time burritos in my purse and enjoyed dinner while we enjoyed the show. I'm glad the lights were out because at times I was staring at the screen with my mouth gaped open and my burrito two inches from it. Attractive, I know.

To end the night we went to the Cocoa Bean for some yummy drinks and a fat, flavorful cupcake. Ooo boy! I didn't realize what I was missing.



I got a package from MOM. Those are always exciting. Inside were cute shirts/blouses from Kohl's, a cute wall hanging, and a picture of Reina at Easter holding a bunny. I can't show you, though. It's copyrighted. How awesome it is to have my family!

So that was my awesome birthday. I would like to thank Senator Gaylord Nelson for founding Earth Day so that I could celebrate it every year on the day of my birth. I always wanted to be a hippie, and that just makes me one step closer. Although yesterday was my 23rd birthday, it was Earth Day's 40th anniversary. Cool!


Oh and I would like to thank my best friend Leigh-Ann for finding the color button and adding color to her blogs. I'm a copy cat!

1 comment:

  1. All of my students knew it was your bearthday. Most did not laugh at my creativity. But I had some that chuckled... :)

    ReplyDelete