05 November 2012

the COME BACK tour

Coming back to the blogging world is about as hard as writing a journal entry for the first time in months or years, I always want to catch everyone up on what's been going on. Of course that is an extremely daunting task, so I just resort to not making an entry at all. Another mistake I make is sharing all my new goals and plans of what I want to include in all my future posts. Then you look forward to so many awesome things that I end up not doing. So, I am not going to disappoint you (or myself), and I'm not going to get our hopes up. We'll wait to see if this is a new habit I'm forming or just a whim.

I've been practicing photography as of late, and I have lots of photos to share. I'm not an expert editor, so most if not all of these will be raw images. Don't judge too badly. Emphasis on the word practicing in the first sentence of this paragraph.

These pictures were taken outside my home earlier on this summer (June 26th).



Trying to speed things up:

Trying to slow things down:


Yes, that is the moon.


Well, I hope you enjoyed the images from my summer days at home. One day I'll venture out there and edit a few. I hope to continue to post and share different things in my life that I love.






1 comment: