26 November 2012

Promises, Schlomises

I know I said I'd show pictures of the invitations next, but I have yet to do an invitation photo shoot, so I'm sharing some interesting finds we happened upon while we went camping with Dad and the kids. The lake (Arkabutla Lake) has been pretty low, and it's been getting lower, so we had the opportunity to explore what is typically below the water. People have lots of fun throwing, tossing, dropping things in that lake. Here is what we found below lake level:

a huge group of feathers. so pretty. cool, blue coloring under a shadow. 

took great efforts, including a red extender (scarf) with a strong hero (dad) on the other side of it to help me reach.

2 golf balls. and a fly on this one. Thanks, Fly, for waiting patiently for the picture.

glass bottle. oh, the recreational activities people engage in while camping. and I thought people just made s'mores.

part of a bowling ball. the hero took it home as a souvenir.

another glass bottle.

animal prints. they were up earlier than we were.

spark plug. the hero had a cool (made up) story to go with that.

grasshopper. nervous with his first photo shoot, but cooperative.

small pancreas, maybe? 

finally, found a hero and his shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment