07 November 2012

Yarn-Wrapped Wreath

I love doing crafts, like many women my age; however, I don't have a lot of time to do them because I have a full time job. I love my job, but I miss my craft time. One craft I did earlier last year was a wreath. I had seen many awesome wreaths done online with jute, burlap, ribbon, tulle, flowers, ornaments... Should I keep going?

I decided to try my hand at wrapping a wreath with yarn and found some bright, bold colors to work with. This is what happened:




I'm hoping to soon share my current project with you. (Oh look! I made a goal! I shouldn't have done that!!) I've created the most incredible wedding invitations! I've never made something so ligit-looking! This is a new thing for me, so let me brag a little.

Thanks for stopping by! (She says in her best Anchorman-esque voice)

2 comments:

  1. The wreath is amazing and I can't wait to see pictures of the wedding invitations!! ;)

    ReplyDelete